Saturday, May 3, 2014

Roasted Carrot and Broccoli Slaw

I always see the carrot and broccoli slaw at Trader Joes, but I never know what to do with it. I decided I would do something similar to what I did with the Oven Baked Shredded Carrot Fries, and bake them in the oven.

Ingredients:

  • Bag of carrot and broccoli slaw
  • 1 tsp. olive oil
  • Sea salt
Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Make sure slaw is completely dry
  3. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil
  4. Add slaw to a bowl 
  5. Spritz with oil, enough to cover everything but not too much that it's drowning
  6. Coat with hands
  7. Sprinkle with sea salt
  8. Add to baking sheet 
  9. Bake until crispy. These cook really fast because they're so thin (you can see in the pic above some of mine burned a bit). Keep a close watch every few minutes!
I ate these with Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment