Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sausage and Eggs

 

It took me until day 29 of my Whole 30 challenge to find compliant sausage!! One of the biggest things I learned through this challenge was to read ingredient labels. One - there is a lot of sh*t in the food we're eating. If you can't pronounce it or don't know what it is or it sounds like a chemical - it probably is and you shouldn't be eating it!! Second - sugar is in EVERYTHING! Especially sausage. I found this at Marianos.

Ingredients:
  • 1 tbsp. olive oil or coconut oil
  • 1 sausage
  • 3 eggs
  • Italian seasoning
Directions:
  1. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat
  2. Cut up sausage and whisk eggs
  3. Add sausage to skillet and cook for a few minutes (the sausage I buy is already cooked but I like to brown it a little)
  4. Add eggs and cook until still a little runny
  5. Top with seasoning
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment